Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tribute to Raji

s exactly 6 months since her demise and still we are not coming to terms about it. She's warm, affectionate , loving and once had been my source of inspiration. She is the person who has generously shared the first few years of her child's life with me . I consider it as my privilege to see many of her son's firsts.... his first word... first step..... and the list goes on. I was thinking and remembering those days where we went to movies together.... used to have pani poori at regular intervals... and visit the book stalls for exchanging old M& B's. She had introduced me to aroma therapy and still i use the same oils..

There were days when i was jealous of her... i used to envy when my family used to take her opinion while planning big parties... but after witnessing her organizing skills , i thought being J is stupid.

Raji constructed new house and moved away from this locality and the distance became a barrier. Her dad Krishna , my F-I-L's younger brother became sick at the same time and i don't have words to describe the things she has done for her dad. Though she knew that her dad's days were numbered , she never let others see her grief and was a pillar of strength to whole family. While Every one was leaning on her she suffered silently .Only her husband , Uday could understand what she was going through.
I think Krishna mamayyagaru was missing his daughter terribly and asked raji to come to him.
I think she knows her son is in capable hands of her husband. .. so she went to take care of her dad.
I know you are watching all of us raji..... i never had an opportunity to say this to you but i love you Raji....... Do bless us all so that we keep the good will going.

No comments:

Post a Comment